Come and Worship
Lead Chaplain Shawn Oberg
Spiritual Growth and Fellowship
- Sunday AM: Chapel service,
- Sunday and Wednesday PM Chapel service,
- Tuesday Bible Study: Community Center,
- Wednesday Bible Study: Assisted Living,
- Thursday Men’s Bible Study: Community Center,
- Friday Intercessory Prayer: Community Center.
Many ministry opportunities are available to those living in The Village. Do you play a musical instrument? We may have a place for your talents. Do you love to sing? We can always use another voice in our choir. Ushers and greeters help make sure everyone is comfortable during church services. You can also help with special projects and missionary activities.
- REVEAL Christ to the lost as Savior and Lord
- REJOICE in the Lord when gathering together
- RAISE up believers according to the image of Christ
- REPRESENT Christ through acts of compassion in every way possible.
Tithes and Offerings
The ministry of the Chapel is made possible through offerings received in the Sunday services, and by the tithe of those who make the Chapel their church home. On-line giving is available too. These funds cover the Chaplains’ salaries, missions giving, and operational expenses.
World Missions has a prominent emphasis in the ministry of Maranatha Village Chapel.
Through the faithful giving of residents, monthly support is provided to 72 missionaries, and investments made in vital missions-oriented projects and educational institutions.
Maranatha Chapel serves Long-Term-Care and Assisted Living residents. Independent Living residents may choose to attend one of the many churches in the Springfield, Missouri area. Others may decide to make Maranatha Chapel their church home.
Many residents enjoy both options, attending a local church for the Sunday morning service and MV Chapel for the evening service.
a multi-denominational village
Here, one can live out their Christian faith in a God-honoring context.